Rako RMS800 800w in-line RF switch module
The Rako RMS800 wireless in-line RF switch module for non-dimmable loads. Connected in-line before the first lighting fitting the Rako RMS800 enables switching of up to 800VA of non-dimmable loads. Ideal for extractor fans, LEDs, non-dimmable fluorescents. Controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCP/RCM push button RF wall-plates.
LED Max. Load 250W
Designed to fit in a ceiling void or cupboard, the RMS800 module can control up to 800VA of mains non-dimmable lighting loads. The unit can also be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure.
- 16 Scene memory capacity, can be fully integrated into Rako wired systems
- Easy set-up and manual On/Off control using the set-up button
- Full rising clamp terminals and mounting bracket for easy installation
- Programmed using either an RCM/RCP RF wall-plate or RASOFT PC software suite, the RMS800 stores the House, Room and Channel address plus 16 preset scene levels in a non-volatile memory
- The RMS800 can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCM/RCP wallplates, RAH hand-helds and Bridge modules form the foundation of any Rako wireless scene-set system
We are an approved distributor for Rako products so if you cannot see what you are looking for or you need any help selecting the right Rako products or anything else for your project then why not give us a call or send us an email and one of our team will be happy to help you out.