The Rako RMT500 500W in-line RF dimmer for trailing edge dimmable loads is suitable for GU10 LED lamps, tungsten, low-voltage halogen and other trailing edge dimmable loads.
A compact 500W RF dimmer designed to fit through a standard down-light cut-out. Trailing edge dimming technology gives smooth quiet dimming of electronic transformer fed loads and maximises dimming performance of most GU10 LED down lights. The dimmer is connected in-line before the first lighting fitting to enable dimming of up to 500W of trailing edge dimmable loads. Controlled from any Rako Rakom RF device, for example the RCP/RCM push button RF wall-plates.
- Wireless Dimmer
- Trailing edge dimming technology to maximise the performance of most GU10 dimmable LED down-lights
- In-built short circuit protection, necessary for GU10 tungsten lamps
- 16 Scene memory capacity, can be fully integrated into Rako wired systems
- Easy setup and manual On/Off control using the setup button
- Full rising clamp terminals and mounting bracket for easy installation
- Can be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure
- Designed to fit in a ceiling void or cupboard
- Can control up to 500 watts of mains dimmable lighting loads
NOTE – THE RMT500 IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH INDUCTIVE OR WIRE-WOUND LOADS
Programmed using either an RCM/RCP RF wall-plate or RASOFT PC software suite, the RMT500 stores the house, room and channel address plus 16 preset scene levels in a non-volatile memory. The RMT500 dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCM/RCP wallplates, RAH hand-helds and Bridge modules and forms the foundation of any Rako wireless scene-set system.
We are an approved distributor for Rako products. If you cannot see what you are looking for or you need any help selecting the right Rako products for your project then why not give us a call or send us an email and one of our team will be happy to help.
Call for trade discounts