3rd Generation Learning Thermostat
50 in stock
Description Based on Nest’s online compatibility checker data, the Nest Thermostat works with most 24V systems, including gas, electric, oil, forced air, variable speed, heat pump and radiant.
It can control:
• Heating: one, two and three stages (W1, W2, W3)
• Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
• Fan (G)
• Power (C, Rh, Rc)
• Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
The Nest Thermostat’s * connector can accept only one of these wires: W3, E, HUM or DEHUM.
The Nest Thermostat is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common C wire. Rarely, installing a new C wire may be required.
Professional installation recommended for:
• Dual fuel systems (heat pump with furnace)
• Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers 2 Year Warranty
Go to nest.com/works to make sure the Nest Thermostat will work in your home and find out if you need professional installation.
|Dimensions||0.00000000 × 0.00000000 × 0.00000000 mm|